It depends. First, you need to have your transcripts evaluated by a foreign evaluation service . Then, meet with a counselor, as you may need to fill out several course substitution forms with course descriptions for each class.


If you are using your foreign transcripts to transfer to a university, Foothill College does not evaluate the transcripts; the receiving institution will evaluate them and will let you know what counts for transfer and what doesn’t count for transfer AFTER they admit you. Make sure you work with your counselor.